Friday, August 04, 2006

But...now???


Greetings!
Now, i´m going to start to writte in english again. I need practise and by this way more people can understand.

I´m in my city, enjoing the holidays. Here, It´s very very very warm. 40 degree everyday. you can 't do anything so all the time in my home with the air conditioner.
The first days i arrived i began to lend CV by internet. And it was sucesfful!! I`ve found a job!
My next adventure is in Madrid. I`ll start in the end of august. I`ll work in something different and new.............informatic programator!...it should be great! I´m going to learn new things as computer assistant. The company`s name is Coritel. and i'll start with eight weeks where they'll teach me the informatic knowledge and after i`ll incorporate to the company.
So....let´s go to Madrid!!!

Notice: If someone knew someflat to live ( in Arguelles, Moncloa) i ´d be very grateful. I need a room in this areas.Cheers!

1 comment:

Banyuken.es said...

¡¡Queremos un post de Tarifa!!