Sunday, October 29, 2006

INTENSIVE LAST WEEK

i´m gonna tell you this last week. It was very busy and very fun.

MONDAY.
I got up very early with my new timetible ( because i usully wake up at midday because the course starts at 3). I dressed very fast (trousers, shirt, tie, jacket, black shoes--->diary uniform-)
I got the bus to go to central coritel building, outside of Madrid capital. Two hours in bus because of traffic.....
After this, i arrived very fed up with the Madrid`s circulation.Very fast i got the building and i had an interview with the consultant. He explained me the project`s situation. We were three junior programmer contracted by another informatic enterprise. We `ll work in Renfe. He suggested me that if somebody ask me about my esperience i "may"say that i was working in internal project indoor the company...
I thought that it was diffcult but when the consultant went with me to the client i saw that the situation was impossible........

TUESDAY
The project developed very bad. Our, three PJ and an system analist who left the project because i arrived. The other coompany told us just the results!..We had to make a program from zero!!!!!!! There where moments that the system analyst couldn`t resolve the problems. All of us were very stressed...

WEDNESDAY
The consultant of the other company said that the project (this fase) must to be finished in two weeks. It´s impossibile.
There was a meeting of big bosses of the two companies .
At the end. the coritel`s consultant phoned me and he said tomorrow i came back to Central Coritel and hiself would go to the project.
So.....great!!...I had lerned a lot in this three days but i think that two or three weeks more i ´ll get mad.

THURSDAY
I got up and i went to work like monday. I arrived late because of traffic (like Monday)-
I went to scheduling section. the woman told me that i ´d new project.
I had the interview with the consultant and told me that i ´ll work in Central accenture Building.
He suggested me to get a taxi for go more fast.(The taxi will paid by the company, of course)
I arrived like an executive and i was introduced with the others project members.
In the afternoon, i got another taxi with my cobol`s workmate to go to Kyo Towers (the client is CajaMadrid). Because the host where we´ll work is there.
So, impresionant!!..we arrive in Castilla square(centre of madrid bussiness)The sensation was unforgotten.

FRIDAY
Like Thursday. my workmate teach me lot of things about cobol and the environment. In fact, the project boss told me that i ´m gonna teach me another informatic lenguage!!I´m very lucky!!!

No comments: