Thursday, May 18, 2006

Now in english

Today I have the morning free. It´s really fine because I can have a rest. It`s very hard this fucking restaurant.
I´m going to begin to write this blog in English to practise. I'm studing everyday with a grammar book wich i bought it here, near Picadilly. It`s very good. There are a lot of exercises in every unit.
So sorry if anybody can understand but i think my english is very easy, so there isn`t any problem.
If i've mistakes, please tell me! ( i´m sure i have a lot)
I`ve proposed let the job, but i can`t say to my manager because i'll lose one week, and therefore i won`t earn the money of this hard week. So , I need dismiss myself and i've begun to do the things don`t very well......
Anyway at the end of this month i let it.( when my silly boss pay me).

Ops! I`ve just realised.I've explained this before...Sorry, but i move myself when speak in english.

I show you some photos about my home. The house is vey nice but the district is not so good ( we`ve got very strange neightbours...)

Front of mi house. Look the rubbish. The rubbish men only take the rubbish IN the dustbin (english mind example). We are 9 so we generate a lot of rubbish. It´s a problem....


My room. I sleep on the top.Under me it`s the italian,Alex.

The living room. The best of the home.Where the flatmates and me making life.Every weekend "botellona".

The bathroom. There are two but only one have a bath for everybody..it´s a little problem....

1 comment:

Banyuken.es said...

Come on man, nine people in a house... you are kidding me...