Tuesday, May 23, 2006

First party

The last Friday I had the first party here, in London. The Nat`s french job college have invited us a barbacue in her house. She has a global-gap`s house too and lives with another six persons, among spanish, italian and french people.

The house is bether than ours! There was a big living room with sofas!!!! and a big kitchen, and a big garden with barbacue!And two bathrooms!And they pay unless than us.....

I realised i must change the house....It`s crazy pay 75 pounds for doble room in zone 3 of london...

The party was good but my problem was that Saturday I must go to work.So I only slept 3 hours....and Saturday i worked the whole day.......

At the end of the work (12.30) I was waiting for the night bus half past hour....And after 40 minuts to get at home ( at 2.00)...

Everyday I think I´m mad if i still continuous with this shit job.....

Today, Sunday, I have a rest, but tomorrow I'm starting at nine until midnight... I prefer don`t think it.

I`m discovering the other life side. On the one hand the enjoy, the happiness of milan-erasmus. On the other hand the hard work,drug people, few money, shit situation in london.


......but anyway it`s a good experience. I'm living, I'm free...

No comments: